BUY YOUR SHARE NOW!
- Fresh and Local CSA Work Shares for the 2017 Season
- With Your Help, 20 Families Will Receive Fresh Vegetables Throughout the 2016 Growing Season!
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors – Please Support JCCM’s New Farm-to-Food Pantry Effort
- Seasonal Treat at the Market This Week: Green Garlic (with Recipes)
- Fresh and Local CSA Work Shares for the 2016 Season
Monthly Archives: May 2016
Fresh vegetables and fruit are the cornerstone of good health. Jefferson County Community Ministries (JCCM) and their partner Fresh and Local Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) are raising money to provide bi-weekly boxes of fresh. local, chemical-free produce to 20 families in need through JCCM’s new Farm-to-Food … Continue reading
Jefferson County Community Ministries (JCCM), in Charles Town, West Virginia, provides county residents with emergency assistance, including access to food. In 2015, JCCM distributed 160,000 pounds of food, which amounted to about 72,000 meals. This year, they are making a special effort to ensure … Continue reading